- Telecom Services
- Info Pack
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
1. This agreement should be read in conjunction with the Numbergroup Contract. The terms agreed in the Contract will supersede any items in this SLA where there is duplication or omission, furthermore we guarantee a 99.99% service uptime or your money back. Service level uptime is measured over a calendar year period, refunds given for DDI number rentals upto a maximum of Â£1000 per customer.
2. Numbergroup will take all reasonable steps to restore Service in accordance with this agreement.
3. Neither party shall be liable to the other for failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement (other than an obligation to pay) where such failure was outside such partyâ€™s reasonable control,including without limitation, the consequence of natural phenomenon, war, civil disorder, inclement weather, fire, failure or shortage of power supplies, seller failure, breach, or delay, industrial disputes, acts or omissions of government, acts or omissions of other telecommunications operators, compliance with statutory obligation, or any other cause beyond Numbergroupâ€™s reasonable control.
4. This Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by the Customer to any third party without the prior written consent of Numbergroup.
5. Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership or the relationship of principal and agent between the parties.
6. No failure or delay by Numbergroup in exercising any of its rights under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right and no waiver by Numbergroup of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. Any waiver or breach must be expressed in writing by the party waiving such breach.
7. If any provision of this Agreement is held by any court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the affected provision shall continue to be valid.
8. The rights of Numbergroup under this Agreement are cumulative and in addition to any other right or remedy available to it at law or in equity.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
10. Category A (Critical) faults may be reported to 447523117191 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be asked to leave details and a member of our technical team will be contacted as a matter of urgency. Please note that non-Category A calls will not be taken on this number.
11. Category B faults should be reported to 08003 101010. We request that all out of hours faults reported by telephone be followed up with an email to email@example.com to ensure that details can be logged accurately.
12. Category C faults are to be reported by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Before reporting a fault to Numbergroup, the customer will carry out full and comprehensive tests to determine the extent and location of the fault. All details to be included in fault report to assist with prompt resolution. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the correct reporting method for the grade of fault to be reported.
14. Once the fault has been logged fault investigation will begin. Numbergroup will contact and liaise as appropriate with any 3rd party carrier/operator or service provider. Regular updates will be provided to the Customer as per agreed timescales and based on severity of the problem. Details of expected time to fix (if available) will also be provided by Numbergroup.
Numbergrp Network Communications (Ireland) Ltd Registered in Ireland No: 531849
Registered Office: Kyletelogue House, Tallanstown, Co. Louth, Ireland
15. Category A (Critical): – All inbound numbers have ceased to work.
- Termination to all destinations has ceased.
16. Category B: – Customers are unable to interface with Numbergroupâ€™s network.
- One, or a batch of, inbound numbers are failing.
17. Category C: – Poor call quality is experienced to any destination.
- Reports or CDRs are unavailable online.
18. From the time of reporting, the target times to respond to Category A faults are as detailed here:
During office hours (09:00 to 17:30 GMT, Monday to Friday) = 2 hours
Out of office hours (including public holidays) = 4 hours
19. From the time of reporting, the target time to respond to Category B faults is as follows:
During office hours (09:00 to 17:30 GMT, Monday to Friday) = 4 hours
Out of office hours (including public holidays) = 6 hours
20. From the time of reporting, the target time to respond to a Category C fault is one working day.
21. On successful identification and rectification of the fault by Numbergroup, the Customer will be notified (where applicable), and will be requested to carry out a test to ensure that the fault has been cleared to their satisfaction. If it is identified that a fault is still apparent Numbergroup must be notified accordingly, if no notification is received the fault will assumed to be clear.
22. If as a result of the service levels being breached, or as a result of a Category A Fault, escalation will be carried out as follows;
Call 447523117191 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be asked to leave details and a member
of our technical team will be contacted as a matter of urgency.
PLANNED MAINTENANCE AND UPGRADES
23. Planned network maintenance or upgrades may be required from time to time. 7 days notice will be given to all customers that may be affected by this type of outage.
24. Numbergroup will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out this work with little or no disruption to customers but if Numbergroup and the Customer cannot agree the timing of the outage Numbergroup’s decision shall be final.
25. Under exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary to perform emergency maintenance, without prior notice. Numbergroup will endeavour to provide as much notification as possible for emergency maintenance.
THIRD PARTY ATTRIBUTABLE FAULTS
26. If a fault is identified as being attributable to a third party (i.e. neither the Customer nor Numbergroup),the fault shall be deemed to be the responsibility of Numbergroup but no downtime will be included in Service reliability calculations. In such event, Numbergroup will use all reasonable endeavours to restore the Service within the target times to repair.